30.9.07

Itsy Bitsy Clips


Easter Egg clips- $5 a pair



Valentine Heart clips with example of one type of backing- $6 a pair


Valentine motif clippies- $4 a pair

Collegiate clips for your girls to rock at the Homecoming Game!! $4/pair


Ga. Tech, UGA, Morehouse College (my husband's old stomping ground), and Southern University (one of my old stomping grounds). My other stomping ground, LSU, coming soon.



Clips come plain; with an off-center bow that is a great look; and with my signature knot. They range from $3/pair for a plain set (not pictured); to $4/pair for knots and bowed clip (pictured); to $5 or more with embellishments (not pictured).






Leslie Mykael rocks her itsy bitsy clips.









Although a hand model was not requested, she could not resist.








My little princess!!!! My muse!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your clips t-monic

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.