30.9.07

Headbands, Ribbon bands, Order Previews, Mommy Made It Models and Such




The face of Mommy Made It, Christmas 2007.



This little lady added her own feathery embellishment to a Christmas bow with my snowman adornment.



Everybody loves...




...Tinkerbell!!! I love doing these bottle cap creations.

So cute!

Special Order for Roxie of New Orleans, LA. See next 5 photos.
Chocolate and Pink with the same argyle accent ribbon.

More Tinkerbell...


Multi Colored double bow with Chocolate brown.

Hello Kitty for the Springtime.



Special order for Misty of New Roads, LA. Click on photo to enlarge. Hit back button to make small.



Special order for Sophia.





Larger headbands for toddler girls




Ribbon bands!!!!!A new stylish headband I just started making. A thin white elastic band is along the rear for a tight yet comfortable fit, but the ribbon can be any width, any design. The options are endless!!! I LOVE THESE. $4-$7




Headbands are just a girl's necessity. They can turn a bad hair day into some serious cuteness. Headbands can be done in any size, any color. $3.00-$6.00









There she is again!





2 comments:

La Ti Da said...

Can I have that little tot? I am not in need of bows at this time.

Anonymous said...

Look at Momma. She's cute Monique!!!! How is Quadson, my Lil Boy? My little cousin Kayden loves her bows. They are all too cute!